Type HPR differs from the HPG type in being delivered with stainless steel cover. The design of type HPR and HPG is based on hygienic construction, mounting flexibility and resistance towards exterior influences.
Type HPR and HPG are watertight when washed and admits slopes up to 10°.
- Fibreglass reinforced polyamide
- Vulcanized Anti-slip rubber bases available
- Stainless steel or plastic base covers
- Can be fixed / bolted to the floor
- 10° Articulation
- Hygienic Construction
- Mounting Flexibility
- Bolt Down option with bolts hidden under the cover
- Watertight when washed
- Machined spanner flat for adjusting
M12, M16, M20
Ø80, Ø100, Ø120
70, 100, 150, 180, 230 & 310mm (M12 only available up to 230mm)
|Load Ratings (kg)