UPDATE: Also available, shaft diameter 8mm, 11mm HEX, 12mm, 14mm, and 15mm. Please call us for pricing.
We provide a range of Stainless Steel Gravity Rollers to suit a wide variety of applications. As with the plastic gravity rollers we manufacture in-house and can tailor your rollers to suit individual requirements.
As standard all rollers are provided with a spring loaded spindle with a 15mm Shaft extension both sides of the roller. We also offer the following alternatives:
- Please Note: Where an 8mm Shaft Diameter is used the Shaft Extensions on spring loaded rollers only will be 13mm each side not 15mm
- Rollers are available in ¾" (19.1 mm), 1" (25.4 mm), 1 1/8" (28.58 mm), 1 ½" (38.1 mm) and 2" (50.8 mm) diameter
- Acetal end roller bearings with stainless steel balls
- Easy to remove / replace
- Corrosion resistant
- Drilled and tapped or threaded ends
- Ends drilled for wire
- Loose or Fixed shaft
- Option of 304 or 316 grade Stainless Steel tube and spindle
- Anti static option
- All of our Gravity Rollers are made in-house and can be made to your specifications