Due to the lack of demand we no longer stock the Ø100 Bolt Down Bases to suit the M10 and M12 threads. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Arnott Group manufacture a full range of Adjustable Levelling Feet, ideal for levelling machinery and work surfaces. You can customise and order online or for a more bespoke product you can call our sales team on 01604 882232.
Adjustable Feet are available with thread diameters ranging from M10 to M24 and are generally available from stock for next day delivery.
- Generally available from stock for next day delivery
- Adjustable Feet available with Stainless Steel or Bright Zinc plated stems
- Thread lengths of 100mm, 150mm, and 200mm all available
- Durable Non-Toxic Solid Polypropylene bases in 50mm, 80mm, or 100mm diameter
- Adjustable Feet bases available in Conical or Bolt Down form in black or white
- Anti-Slip Pads are offered if required (pads available in black only)
- Ball and Socket arrangement for levelling on uneven floors
- Alternative thread diameters and lengths available upon request
- 316 Grade and non tilt adjustable feet (rigid) available upon request
- All of our Adjustable Feet are made in-house and can be made to your specifications
|Load Ratings (kg)