Due to the lack of demand we no longer stock the Ø100 Bolt Down Bases to suit the M10 and M12 threads. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
The antibacterial element of Hygienilac® has FDA and HSE approval for indirect and incidental food contact. It is effective against a number of bacteria, including MRSA*, C-Difficile, Salmonella and E-Coli.
These Adjustable Feet are suitable for use with food related machinery such as conveyor systems and other food processing equipment which require levelling on uneven surfaces.
Antibacterial Adjustable Feet
Hygienilac® Antibacterial has a kill rate of 99.9% over a 24 hour period and is not affected by UV light and repeated washing (with non oxidising cleaners). It lasts for the lifetime of the product. Hygienilac® is non carcinogenic, non mutagenic and non skin sensitising.
Further, more comprehensive information on Hygienilac can be found by visiting their website at www.hygienilac.com
* MRSA – Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Available in thread diameters M10, M12, M16, M20, and M24
- Adjustable Feet available with Stainless Steel or Bright Zinc plated stems
- Thread lengths of 100mm, 150mm, and 200mm all available
- Durable Non-Toxic Solid Polypropylene bases in 50mm, 80mm, or 100mm diameter
- Adjustable Feet bases available in Conical or Bolt Down form (50mm in Conical form only)
- Anti-Slip Pads are offered if required (pads available in black only)
- Ball and Socket arrangement for levelling on uneven floors
- Alternative thread diameters and lengths available upon request
- All of our Adjustable Feet are manufactured in-house and can be made to your specifications
|Load Ratings (kg)